COVID-19 Guidelines for Re-Opening
We are currently open for outdoor dining and takeaway
Update: November 16, 2020:
Orange County in Tier 1 (Purple Tier)
As of Monday, November 16th, Orange County has moved to Tier 1 (Purple). Restaurants are limited to outdoor dining with modifications, take-out, and delivery.
To our Valued Hanna’s Guests,
On Saturday, May 23rd, the Orange County Board of Supervisors and the OCHD gave the green light to open all dine-in restaurants in Orange County. We have been looking forward to this day and cannot wait to welcome our valued guests and friends back to our humble neighborhood restaurant.
The outpouring of support and encouraging messages have fueled my passion to improve our restaurant and make a meaningfully positive difference. I want to wish all the local restaurants success and believe we will emerge a stronger, closer, and more connected community.
As always, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team remain of the utmost priority. In addition to receiving the award of excellence from the OCHD for 2019, we have implemented the most stringent standards and systems. Our reopening day will be June 1st. The following is a brief summary of our new guidelines, mandated by the State of California.
Employee Health Screening
- Before all employees enter the restaurant, they will go through a wellness check
- We will ask each team member a series of health questions and perform an infrared temperature check
- Team members must stay at home if they do not feel well or if they live with someone who is sick
- We encourage all guests to make reservations. We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins, however, we cannot guarantee seating with the new capacity limitations
- Please call the restaurant at (949) 709-2300 when you arrive to confirm seating
- A Hanna’s team member will confirm immediately or if you receive voicemail, please leave a message and we will text or call when your table is ready
- We ask that you please wait in your car until you receive your confirmation. At this time, the bar and hostess station are not available for standing or waiting
- We encourage all guests to pre-select their meal choice at the time of reservation
- Pre-ordering will help reduce contact with our team
- Our menu will be available for view on our website at www.hannasprimesteak.com, or if preferred a disposable paper menu will be provided
- Tables will not be preset. All silverware, glassware and napkins will be delivered as needed
- A choice of pre-wrapped plastic ware and plastic cups will be made available
- All sauces will be served in a sealed plastic ramekin
- Paper wrapped salt & pepper, straws, and bread will be provided upon request
- Tables will be spaced 6ft apart to allow for physical distancing
- All leftovers will be filled by the guest. Hanna’s team will provide a to-go container
- We are adding 12 additional outside tables for your dining experience
- All guests are asked to please keep the six-foot physical distancing in mind and refrain from physical contact with staff and guests
- We will have some designated areas with Plexiglas partitions in the restaurant to allow for table separation
- We have implemented a new smartphone contactless payment method
- Simply scan the bar code on your check and your itemized receipt will download
- From here, you can safely input your credit card, gratuity and complete your payment
- All staff will be wearing face coverings and using disposable gloves for your safety
- Leadership will emphasize continuous handwashing, hygiene and sanitation protocols
- Hanna’s will have a dedicated team for cleaning, sanitizing and certifying tables and all high traffic touchpoint areas in the restaurant
- All cleaning products are approved by CAL/OSHA for use against COVID-19
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the restaurant
- OCHD recommends all doors to remain open during restaurant hours
Market & Curbside Pickup
- We will continue our market and curbside pickup and we will be installing a takeout window for convenient, quick to-go orders
We thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hanna’s!